Resources‎ > ‎

Medical Forms

Latest Update July 17, 2017

As part of the Boy Scouts commitment to safe scouting, The Boy Scouts of America require that every scout in the Troop must have a current medical form on file with the medical coordinator in order to participate in Scout trips or events.  Details on the BSA’s health and safety policy can be found here. 

All medical form information and requirements related to Scout and Adult Leader participation including Summer Camps and High Adventure Trips are listed below.

The parent of a Scout attending Summer Camp 2017 (which includes Camp Bell and Hidden Valley) must have submitted the following documents to the Troop 160 Medical Form Coordinator  no later than May 1st:

  1. BSA Medical Form Part A
  2. BSA Medical Form Part B
  3. BSA Medical Form Part C with a doctor or nurse practitioner’s real signature, not electronic signature
  4. Copy of your Scout’s medical insurance card (front and back)
  5. Epi Pen & Inhaler Permission Form (required only if the Scout is taking an epi-pen or inhaler to camp)
IMPORTANT NOTE:  This form is required if your Scout will be taking medications while at camp.  This form must be included in the ziplock bag with the medications on the day your Scout arrives at camp.  The medical forms coordinator does not need this form in advance.

Here is a printer friendly version of  the Troop 160 Medical Form Instructions.

Additional information can be found on the   Annual Health and Medical Record Page  of the BSA website.

Questions or need help? contact Troop 160 Medical Form Coordinator Betty Gau 

SelectionFile type iconFile nameDescriptionSizeRevisionTimeUser
  Apr 12, 2015, 11:33 AM Troop Editor
View Download
  194k v. 1 Jul 17, 2017, 5:19 AM Troop Webmaster
  Mar 7, 2016, 6:13 PM Troop Editor